Thursday, 16 April 2009

Just had another meeting with Bill and finalised alot of things. I think Rob & I will be surfing the internet a great deal over the next few days/weeks finalising ideas for the house. Next step, filling in the application for Grand Designs.
We have also got to have a series of meetings to start to plan the electrics
We are now waiting for 2 quotes for demolition and the groundworks, but I am waiting for the detailed drawings for the slab to pass onto these contractors.
I am going to have a meeting next week with the kitchen designer to try to firm up the designs and then to pass them to Bill.
Bill is going to Germany next week to discuss the technical side of the house with Budenbender and then he is going to meet with us at the Grand Designs Show to discuss the findings.
Rob is busy at the moment, putting 2D drawings into 3D via Google Sketch. This is taking him hours but will be worthwhile in the long run
Still trying to upload the final designs for the house - sorry for the delay.

No comments: